Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:22:52 -0700
From:         will hansen <k_kodiak1@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: auto trans install in 87 vanagon
Comments: To: dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET

Thanks to all for your advice. I thought as much. I have a spare trans that he was going to put in place of the other trans that's installed. Maybe I"ll figureout how to get it out successfully. I very visuallyy oriented. IF anyone has pics of where all those bolts are, or agood write-up, please let meknow.

Thank you.

(also need a lesssticky keyboard)

Will --- Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote: > No reason or sense to remove engine. Cost should be > ~ 4 hours labor to > do a good job. No need to touch cooling or AC > systems. > > Dennis > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List > [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM] On Behalf > Of will hansen > Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 6:57 PM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: auto trans install in 87 vanagon > > Hello, > > Is $550 a good price to install a tranny in vanagon. > tech says he wants to take out motor first, then > install together. > > will > > __________________________________ > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site > design software > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com