Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:36:58 -0400
From:         Daniel Brideau <dan@HOBBYETC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Busses By The Buoy, This weekend Old Orchard Beach,
              Maine - any cyclists?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>

I'll be coming, I have a brown Wolfsburg Westfalia with a bike rack on the roof.

There will be some mountain bikes attached to the rack, most likely.

Any other cyclists going?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 10:09 PM Subject: Re: Busses By The Buoy, This weekend Old Orchard Beach, Maine