Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:48:07 +0200
From:         Anders Lundin <newsgroups1@STOCKHOLM.BOSTREAM.SE>
Subject:      Re: ISCU - Trying to fix it

To high HC with co and lambda ok, I say you got oil entering the combussion chamber some how. have you checked the valve guide rubber things? Just a guess. //Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Germain Gagnon" <reglys@SYMPATICO.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:13 AM Subject: ISCU - Trying to fix it