Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:21:27 +0000
From:         brian Honan <cartruckbus@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      (Part) of brake line needed- 87

Have a dilemma with my brake line not matching up with the caliper. It was suspected that I got a wrong side caliper because the passenger side connected up fine yet the drivers side is no lining up. the hook at the line is significantly different than the hook on the passenger side. Concluding that perhaps the problem is with the line perhaps PO changed it for whatever reason. OR is that how the line is supposed to be? If any one out there that deals in parts could dig this up or pull one off a parts van I can be back on the road.

thanks,

Brian

87 Gl automatic

_________________________________________________________________ Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam