Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:14:34 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Power Window Problem - Conversion to Manual
Comments: To: DDEngstrom@AOL.COM

David your problem is broken wires between the body and the driver's or passenger's door (or both). It is very easy to troubleshoot as when you pull back that boot between the door and the body you will see the wires that are broken. Simply splice them back together (same color to same color) and your should solve your problem. Much easier and less work than doing a comversion. About 80% of the time if you are having a problem with your power windows going up or down you will find the source is a partially or completely broken wire inside these boots. Don't feel bad the Eurovans are still having this problem and they have been around for a much shorter period of time.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242