Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:00:03 -0600
From:         Chad Morris <chad@ALLMORRIS.COM>
Subject:      Re: idle stabilizer: valve, control unit or both?
Comments: To: Wolfgang Ziegler <ziegler@princeton.oilfield.slb.com>

This may seem like a stupid question, but why do I even need the ISCV/ISCU? Is is just for cold starts or is it supposed to do something else? I have been running around with it unplugged for the past couple of days and my engine is running better than it has for ages. No high idle, no surging/hunting. Someone please help me understand this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Ziegler" <ziegler@princeton.oilfield.slb.com> To: "Chad Morris" <chad@allmorris.com>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 8:45 AM Subject: Re: idle stabilizer: valve, control unit or both?