Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:03:45 -0700
From:         Chris ALmida <chris@FLATBLACK.NET>
Subject:      Re: NEED SHIPPING HELP NEAR MARION MASS PLEASE
Comments: To: Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>

Are these the jumps seats that closed recently? I bid on them myself, but stopped as I only need the passenger side for our Westy. I am not in Mass., but have friends/family there if you cannot find anyone on the list to help. I do not remember my Mass. geography well, what part of the state is Marion in.

Mark

Hi all, I bought a pair of vanagon seats on Ebay and the seller wont ship. I need someone to pick up, pack and ship to me in Santa Barbara CA. I of course will pay for shipping and packing. I will also research and find cheapest shipping, just need to know packed weight of each seat.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Almida 805 344 1422