Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:18:20 -0600
From:         "Miller, Ryan" <RMiller@STANTEC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Recommeded Mechanics in Salt Lake City?

I also recommend Millcreek garage. These guys have done some good work for me on my wife's super and have been very reasonably priced. Also, one of the owners name's is Klaus, so how can you go wrong :)

Ryan A. Miller '82 Westie "Camper Van Beethoven" ============ ,,,,,, /__||__||__|:| ,'putt,' o| MLR | ,' putt, '-O--------O-'''''''''

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Stevens [mailto:mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM] Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 2:02 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Recommeded Mechanics in Salt Lake City?

Hi John. I'm here at 801-232-9409. My current mechanic is Ed Rogers at Vee Dub Service in Ogden at 801-394-0212. Also, I would suggest avoiding Contract Auto out on West Temple, about 4500 So. or so. Have had bad experiences with honesty and integrity and the owner made an appointment for me and he didn't show up at his shop while I waited 1 1/2 hours. His son's were there and said they didn't know where he was?? I haven't been back. Another couple right here in Salt Lake: Concourse Auto 4337 S. 300 W. Murray, UT 801-313-9100

Millcreek Garage 4384 S. 900 E. Holladay, UT 801-262-7077 ...... both of these places come highly recommended by a couple VW friends of mine who do not have vanagons but Jetta's, Golf's. They like the attitude, prices and service. The usual warning about the dealerships .... stay away. Way $$$.

Bob Stevens