Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:34:50 -0700
From:         "Bergin, Richard" <bergin@MARSHALL.USC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Utopia finally found
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

Thank you for the concern, I have been throught one bout with an insurance company this year and did prevail. What I have learned is that until the van is 30 years old and can be insurred as a classic, not much I can do. The only company that I found that would work with me is 21st Century. They added a $5,000 special equipment item. Which translates into me being able to get about 12-13K for the van is disaster strikes. This is still only 1/3 of my investment, but I have 4 seperate theft preventions systems, drive like and old man and spend more time looking out the rear window than the front. I hope it is enought. Take Care PS: Make one wonder whether I own the van or it own me. :)

-----Original Message----- From: JordanVw@aol.com [mailto:JordanVw@aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 7:15 PM To: Bergin, Richard; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Vanagon Utopia finally found