Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:23:24 -0700
From:         Zoran Mladen <zmaninco@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: parts
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>

CV Joints are the same, but one axle is shorter on the AT.

--- Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

aren't manual transmission rear cv axles the same as the auto transmission? just curious because i have both and they look the same, in fact i am swapping the cv axles from the at to go into a syncro with mt. am i wrong here?

confused.

jason

--------------------------------- Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage.