Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:01:55 -0700
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Headlight Crack Protection

Don't know what you found there, definitely not what I am refering to. The ones we carried cost us around $19.95, though that was a few years ago. We still have a few sets on the shelf that might be able to cut to fit vanagon lights, I have not tried yet as the Westy is not a daily driver and does not come to work often.

Mark in AK (the broken headlight capitol of the US) 87 Westy Syncro

Volkswagen Vanagon 1986-92 HL, HB 10871 E $465.60

Just too steep for this cowboy. Got that info from a google search of Impact Headlight Savers. Bob Stevens