Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:31:26 -0400
From:         lauterba <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Auto Trans dilemma
Comments: To: Edward Maglott <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US>

Ed, I just put a rebuilt engine in my Vanagon. Before the engine transplant, I had not changed a spark plug myself on the van. Yes, I made many mistakes in the process and it took much longer and cost more than I thought it would. Yes, this LIST was key to my success.

If you have good manuals, you are careful, have a clean place to work, and plenty of time, you should be ale to do it.

John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Maglott" <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 5:14 PM Subject: Auto Trans dilemma