Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:28:23 -0500
From:         Owen <olists@THEBRANDS.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Looking for Diesel mount brackets

I am on the final end of shipping tragedy with Forward Air. In case the odds are long for finding just these mounts separate of the whole diesel setup, here is another alternative - if someone has this part not mounted some good pictures and dimensions should be enough for me to get a few made locally. Ideally I would like to borrow one to use as a guide. I would be happy to pay shipping both ways and should need it no longer than a week.

There appears to be a small plate that mounts between or on the other side of the frame for this set up. Somewhat like the way the wasserboxer engine mount has that additional plate that rides on top of the frame. Is this also made of steel plate or something softer? Any info on how this is set up with a diesel engine mount would be welcome.

Thanks, Owen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Morris" <wjm6@CORNELL.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 8:57 AM Subject: Looking for Diesel mount brackets