Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:12:15 -0700
From:         Todd Olson <thatbusguy@VWMAIL.NET>
Subject:      Thank you from Buses By the Beach - Grand Rapids, MI

Thank you to everyone that came to Buses By the Beach in Grand Rapids, MI this last weekend. The weather was perfect and the company was even better! We all felt it was a huge success! We raised $466.50 and Brien is kicking in the $33.50 to make it a full $500. The money will applied to a 4x matching grant foundation to become a total of $2500 for The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors and the Spectrum Health Burn Care Fund. Each charity will receive $1250.

It was really great to look all around and see all the buses and Vans that traveled so far to be together. We had everything from old Split Windows to new Eurovans and from as far away as Florida and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Pictures will be posted on the web site soon and if any one has photos that would like to share with the web site please email them to Billy.

It is truly a beautiful thing when strangers can come together and in a few hours become good friends! We will miss all the new friends we made this weekend and can not wait until the next time we are together.

Wishing you many miles of smiles in your vans! And a Yabba, Dabba, Doo to you Kenny! :-)

The guys from Buses By the Beach.com www.busesbythebeach.com

Todd Olson todd@vwmail.net

Brien Dews brien@vwmail.net

Billy Hirt billyjr@vwmail.net

_____________________________________________________________ Free email, forums and features for events, clubs and cars. Show Pride in Your Ride with a yourname@vwmail.net address from http://www.vwmail.net