Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:01:32 -0400
From:         Eric Zeno <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Am stuck in a wheel chair (not a funny post and its not
              friday...)
Comments: To: Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>

Thinks like this make me cringe! Sorry to hear this happening to one of us. For years now, I have believed that there should be different classes of drivers licenses. Maybe a scale of 1 thru 10. These classes would be a combination of your driving record and your driving skills. This guy from this stupid move, should be bumped down the driving class scale a few. If you think about it he personally will not even pay for anything, until his insurance goes up. What the H#$% is this! He probable was allowed to drive home from the crash!! Eric