Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:52:08 -0400
From:         Carl Hansen <carl_hansen@IEEE.ORG>
Subject:      free - IL 4, 1.8L JH engine - last chance
Comments: To: SyncroList - post <Syncro@ONElist.com>

All, Now that I'm back, last chance. Off to Scrap yard Sunday if no one claims

Free to good home, complete in-line 4 - 1.8L "JH" engine, complete, w/ CIS and wiring as needed. (well, I do want to keep the alternator)

It's time to scrap Jan's 1986 Scirocco. It's got an 8 valve "JH" engine in it. ODO says 89,000 but it really more like 135,000 miles. Engine ran well till the Automatic hammered itself into Park at 40 miles per hour.

If you want it, come help me take it out and it's yours. I'm 5 miles from Medford New Jersey. (South Jersey, North end of the Pines.) I have all tools, jacks and hoists needed.

don't all chime in at once! Sunday, it goes to the scrap yard!

Ch Carl Hansen

609-268-8595 - home 856-866-6387 - work carl_hansen@ieee.org - personal

'87 944 na - RED! needs head gasket & tires (but what a sweet ride) '89 SyncroBeast Vanagon - '87 16V GTI - dead, needs rings '80 850 Yamaha Special - burns oil '87 16V GTI w/ hale damage - parting out - body gone, parts remain '89 16V GTI w/ toasted motor - needs tranny '86 Scirocco (8 valve w/ auto) - dead Auto! tranny - going, going....... '99 Beetle - red, red, red (SO's)

New Jursey (Gawd Forsaken State of) (our hearts remain in MinneSnowta)

I need a new tool dear! Ch

In a perfect world without walls or fences........ .....................why would we need Windows or Gates?

Only a True Jedi Master can touch the dark side ............ and remain untainted!

We will return... when we get back... from where we are going! Ed

Gone to search for myself.... if I get back before I return.... keep me here!

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein

We aint wrong, we aint sorry, and it's probably gonna happen again!

It's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permision.