Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:02:44 -0400
From:         Herb Mooney <hmooney@RESTOREANDMORE.COM>
Subject:      FS: Sunroof Vanagon full of parts
Comments: To: Vanagon-EngConv@yahoogroups.com, vanagon@yahoogroups.com

Hi to all,

I have a 1984 Sunroof Vanagon for sale.

Details:

motor runs but needs work (blows oil) including a second 1.9 motor for your enjoyment (unknown condition) new sunroof crank gear Blue exterior/blue interior (but not complete) ****I have tons of other parts from various Vanagons I will throw in the van, no additional cost (I need to make room in my garage) This will be open to all kinds of stuff from body parts, seats, to wiring harnesses, etc. You pick what you want and I will throw it in for you to take home. This Vanagon has the normal dents and some repaired seams from minor rust. It is a very easily restorable Vanagon or even just something to get running better and used as a daily driver.

Email me off list for pics (if your serious) or call 717-991-0648. I am located in the south central part of Pennsylvania near York, PA.

Price $600.00 full of parts!

Herb Mooney