Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:50:59 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Various - Radiator, Tank, CVs & Axles, Instrument Cover,
              Rear Heater

Howdy from Texas,

I'm working on clearing out some of the parts I have left over from my conversion project ( '87 Porsche 3.2 Carrera engine and G50 tranny into my '87 GL). I have a variety of other parts available also. If you don't see it listed here, let me know, I just might have it.

Prices do not include shipping. I usually ship via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. Both are very reliable and quick. I ship the day I receive payment in full or on the next regular business day. I accept PayPal, money orders, and cashier's checks. I sell a lot on eBay and have excellent feedback - check it out yourself (look for motor_bruce, not motorbruce {that is someone else}). I strive for customer satisfaction in every transaction.

I will consider some trades (better be pretty interesting). One thing I am looking for right now is a black (must be black) steering wheel in excellent condition from a Vanagon WITHOUT power steering. This is the larger diameter steering wheel.

Here is what I've got:

1) Radiator with Temperature Sensor - very good condition. I'm converting to air-cooled so I no longer need a radiator. It was working perfectly when I removed it from my van. I have flushed it thoroughly and it all looks good. A local salvage yard wanted $100.00 for a used radiator, and that was without the temp sensor! I'll sell mine with with the temp sensor for $50.00 or best offer.

2) Coolant expansion Tank w/Level Sensor and Cap - good condition - no leaks. Once again, I'm converting to air-cooled so I no longer need this part. I'm asking $10.00 or best offer.

3) CV Joints & Axles - These are from an '87 AUTOMATIC (manual axles are different from the automatics). Boots and joints are in good condition. I have replaced at least two (maybe three, I have a bad memory) of the CV joints over the past year. This is good stuff. You never know when you will need a CV. This would be perfect for anyone doing a conversion from manual to automatic. I'm asking $75.00 for the pair or best offer.

4) Instrument Cover - black. Good condition. What more can I say? I'm asking $8.50. What a deal!

5) Rear Heater Core, Heater Valve, & Blower Motor Assembly - Everything in excellent condition. No leaks. Now is the time to get your rear heat working again. Priced individually this stuff is expensive. All of these parts are already assembled and ready to be installed in your Vanagon. Get ready for winter now. I'm asking $100.00 for the whole shebang. What a deal!

_________________________________________________________________ Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963