Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:10:52 -0500
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Factory Mosquito Netting For Rear Hatch

Howdy From Texas,

I have for sale what appears to be an absolutely unused Mosquito netting for the rear hatch area of the Vanagon. I say "appears" because I don't know for sure that it has never been used. Looks perfect to me.

It snaps to the frame of the van when the hatch is open. If your van body doesn't have the snaps you can easily attach them yourselves. It is a really nice piece, but I don't think I'll ever need it. I need cash so I want to sell it, but I don't know what a fair price is. That means I'll sell it for the infamous "OBO" (or best offer).

If you are interested, send me an e-mail by 8:00pm Central Time, Sunday, October 6, 2003. As long as I get an offer in the range that I consider to be reasonable, I'll sell to the highest bidder. I reserve the right to sell sooner or not at all. After all, it is mine so I get to set the rules.

I'm an upstanding, honest guy. I have a good eBay reputation (check out my feedback: motor_bruce), but I wanted to offer this rare item to the folks here first. I prefer PayPal, but I will accept money orders or cashier's checks.

If you are interested let me know via p-mail. Clearly indicate how much you are willing to pay. Also indicate how you intend to pay. PayPal takes a slight edge over other methods of payment. I'll pay shipping via USPS Priority Mail. I will ship the day I receive payment in full or on the next regular business day.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to sell it to one of ya'll good list members.

Cheers, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963