Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Oct 2003 00:08:27 -0700
From:         Road Trip <roadpanzer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The SVX experience
Comments: To: mrvolkswagen@HOTMAIL.COM

Now you know the fun we SVX Van drivers have been having all along... Speaking of which, I have reluctantly sold my syncro to a very nice gentleman in California, who will be smiling all the way down I-5 this weekend..Keep an eye out for his tailights.

-s seattle ps. they do sound very nice. pss. I had mine up to 100 mph a few days ago chasing a WRX for a few miles and was running 5000 rpm with my 16 in wheels and .77 4th gear. psss. Eurocars who?

_________________________________________________________________ High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com