Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:24:09 -0700
From:         zolo <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Westy Hatch Screen
Comments: To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>

That sounds great. So, they have the sizes for the tent, the rear hatch and will have it for the sliding door too. Keep us posted about it. What did the tent cost? I bet, a group order would be real good price. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Stevens" <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 1:12 PM Subject: Westy Hatch Screen