Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:19:10 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons galore in the Twin Cities
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>

Well, I got three but two don't run and well, I see a vanagon at least every ten minutes while I am driving most of them are not on the side of the road, where exactly are the twincities? I have been in St. Paul and Minniapolis but they sure don't look like twins to me. Perhaps if they renamed it Romulus and Rome?

So put me down for 1 1/2 OK?

tim ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Miller" <mwmiller@CWNET.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 6:41 PM Subject: Re: Vanagons galore in the Twin Cities