Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:12:14 -0400
From:         "Rob S." <iH8myISP@SUSCOM.NET>
Subject:      Re: Will someone please go KILL this guy!!!

would it be rude or impolite if we ALL clicked "ask seller a question" and asked him in our own special way why he did that?

i'd ask it like this.

LAY OFF THE CRACK YOU SYNCRO-RUINER followed by an abundance of exclamation points.

feel free to express yourself however you wish. (as long as it doesn't involve chopping up a Vanagon.

I mean... You know how many Ford Aerostars there are out there?

I'd have helped him with that cause.

artsy fartsy weirdo.

-Sealover who will probably get all sorts of mean emails for calling that artsy fartsy weirdo an "artsy fartsy weirdo" like I did for calling cigarette butt-litterers lazy slobs.

PS my gf is an art teacher and practicing artist, if I ever see her with a sawzall i'm leaving.