Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:30:38 -0700
From:         gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 16 Oct 2003 - Special issue (#2003-1013)
Comments: cc: rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM, Oxroad@AOL.COM

Jeff and Todd, I am confused about the leaning. I am guessing that vw could not have sold the vans if they had a lean when they were new. I have even seen a westy without a lean. Si I was considering buying new springs to fix this problem. You both suggest these new springs will not solve the problem? Why is this? gary Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:11:37 EDT From: Jeff Oxroad <Oxroad@AOL.COM> Subject: Re: springs and shocks for my 2WD Westy