Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:48:55 -0400
From:         Gary McEachern <GlmceN@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Selling my Syncro
Comments: To: subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: gdzilla30@yahoo.com

My son is selling his Syncro...

Please contact him or me by p-mail if interested...

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately, I'm in a position where I have to sell my Syncro within a few weeks, so I thought I'd post it on here first.

It's an 87 Syncro GL with just under 150k miles. It has some body rust but not too severe. The engine runs pretty well (esp for a 150k motor), and I've done all kinds of work and maintainence on it over the last few years, and replaced numerous parts. The biggest issue with the van is that it is currently not really a "syncro." A year and a half ago the transmission finally died, and as I didn't have the money to have it rebuilt, I replaced it with a spare 2wd tranny. The van has a few other issues, most of which I can include the parts to fix, or are relatively cheap. I'm selling the van with the syncro tranny and other driveline parts, as well as a few other needed replacement parts. I'm asking $1000(OBO) for everything. Let me know by email if interested and I can give details. I live 10 miles north of boston.

Thanks, Gary McEachern Jr

"Gary McEachern" <gdzilla30@yahoo.com> ph 781-942-1452

-- Gary McEachern Reading, Ma '90 Westy Subavanagon '86 Wolfy Subavanagon '87 Syncro (Son's van)