Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:25:40 -0000
From:         kfilc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: interior removed from Westy (eventually its a battery
              question)
Comments: To: Andrew Gies <andrew_gies@CANGENE.COM>

When you have the battery out, put some of the plastic strings to get the electrical wires together around it. If they are too short, you can connect them. Now it's easy to get the battery out.

KARL 72 Westy 80 Vanagon 84 Toyota van 90 Hyunday (wife's car) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Gies" <andrew_gies@CANGENE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:25 PM Subject: interior removed from Westy (eventually its a battery question)