Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:04:33 -0700
From:         Damon Campbell <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: hall effect sender output characteristics?

I guess my question was a little vague. Basically, what i want to know is:

While the engine is spinning, what would the output of the hall effect sender look like on an oscilloscope? Then if this pattern could be approximately correlated to crank angle, that would be awesome.

A google search yielded only vague results... i, unfortunately, need fairly specific ones to enderstand what is going on with the hall sender.

Thanks for any help on this, -Damon