Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:39:35 -0600
From:         Jay Roth <bghuna@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Seat Belts
Comments: To: Ralph Channell <pchannel@PACBELL.NET>

I use, of all things, a clothes pin... Pull the seat belt out further, attach a clothes pin to the belt to prevent it from retracting too tight. Although I'm 6'3", I got the trick from a short person who always had a seat belt "choke them."

Love, Light & Laughter, Jay

Hi. I am trying to find out if there is any way to make the seat belts on a 90 Westy fit more loosely. The belts are fine for a while, but then they start tightening up like a boa constrictor. I bought one of those shoulder belt pads from WallyWorld and it provides some relief but not enough. Any Ideas?