Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:19:21 -0500
From:         Jeremy Proffitt <jeremyp@GLORYROAD.NET>
Subject:      Re: Be careful what you buy on eBay, or did we get lucky?
Comments: To: Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@TSSGI.COM>

I always bid off amounts and odd cents for the exact same two reasons! Who wants to be normal anyways?

Max,

That bid of $5678.90 isn't too strange. As a matter of fact, I often make bids that are a little off kilter. I do this for two reasons: 1) I don't have to worry about tie bids (you'd be surprised how many times my wierd bid became the winning bid), and 2) I'm a little off kilter.

Cheers,

Jeff