Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:22:17 -0500
From:         Laurence Smith <laurence@ALANASMITH.COM>
Subject:      Re: QUESTION ABOUT AUTO BROKER
Comments: To: Pat Callaghan <patcal096@COMCAST.NET>

If he is going to the bank to get a cashiers check, why not get him to just tell the teller to transfer the funds straight to your bank account? Once you see the funds in your account they can't be removed.

I deal with clients all over the world and most just transfer funds to our account. Then we send the goods.

- Laurence

---------------------------------------- Laurence Smith Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 90 Westy / 90 Subie 2.2 (in progress) 87 GL / 91 Subie 2.2 ----------------------------------------