Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:39:48 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: LOCATION SAT. 10/25/03 Vanagon Meet SF
Comments: To: craigoda@COMMUNITYBUILDERS.INFO

Ya Craig, ya missed a nice, low key beach burn. We only had 6 Vans show up, seven owners. The message was posted a month or so ago for people who missed the Van-o-rama a couple of months ago. I don't think many pics were taken, but the Pizza was GREAT.

Many thanks to BenT, Tim (Fong?) and all who put this together. Even my SO liked it. We even made some new friends.

tim in san jose > >Did I miss something? Would have been great to talk to other Westy >people in the SF Bay area. > >Is there a smaller list focused on Westy events in the SF Bay area. >This main vanagon list has such high traffic, I think I miss most of the >events. are there pictures of the event? > >BTW, if there is interest in setting up a Northern California Westy >discussion group, count me in and let me know how to join. Also, if >there is no current discussion group, but interest, I can set up a >mailing list. > >-- Craig > >Ben T wrote: > >>In a message dated 10/24/2003 1:27:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >>bentbtstr8@aol.com writes: >>My Syncro is not currently tagged for road use. So you will see me in a >>dirty >>silver 1982 Rabbit Pick-up truck. I will be the guy with firewood. Meet >>at >>the parking area about midway between Lincoln Way and Fulton. If you don't >>find >>my pickup right away, look for a bunch of Vanagons. >>My apologies. Idid not realize how vague my directions were. Point your >>Vanagon west along the two treets which flank Golden Gate Park. That is >>Lincoln >>way on the south side and Fulton Street on the north side. Either way you >>go, >>you will end up on the Great Highway which runs along the Pacific Ocean -- >>ergo >>the beach. >> >>There is a wide area with a parking lot along this stretch of the Great >>Highway. Around midpoint is where we will be congregating. Anyway if you >>can't find >>my silver Rabbit pick-up, you should be able to find a bunch of Vanagons >>schooling around together. That is assuming some of you find your way. If >>you get >>there after dark, look for a bonfire at the beach itself. We will try to >>be >>directly across where the vans and Westies will be parked. >> >>BenT >> >>

_________________________________________________________________ Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com