Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:49:15 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS 81 Vanagon Westfalia

> >Not my vehicle, but I saw it on the road a few days ago with for sale signs >in the windows, then it shows up in the classified ads. Ivory with alloys. >Looked to be in very good shape. Located in the central California coast. >Contact them, I'm not affiliated in any way just passing on the >information, > > >VW '81 Westfalia camper. Sleeps 4. Re-built Engine. 47k miles. New Tires. >Stove. Heater, Sink. $3900 obo. (805) 733-2629.

I got one just like it...

VW '81 Westfalia camper, brown. Sleeps 4.Un-built Engine. transmission needs work. 112k miles. Old Tires. New Stove (still has blue plastic on it), sink, water tanks, mini ice cube tray. Good front seats, rest of interior needs restoration. No propane tank. $500. (408) 275-8918.

Project (to say the least).

tim in san jose

_________________________________________________________________ Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa