Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:55:31 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: 88 Vanagon oil pressure problem question part II
Comments: To: Vwdude1957@AOL.COM

I have an 88 GL with the 2.1L engine.

The pressure switch of which you ask is located almost at the center of the engine below and slightly to the left of the main crankshaft pully. When standing at the bumper looking down, you should just barely be able to see the end of it sticking out. It's a tough little bugger to get to but it can be done from above.

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver