Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:02:16 -0500
From:         Mike Collum <collum@MFX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Am I crazy, sick or stupid?
Comments: To: John Runberg <jrunberg@MAC.COM>

Yes Yes Yes

No .... I don't mean that you're crazy, sick, and stupid. I mean grab it!

I resurrected an '84 that had been sitting for 6 years with a blown engine and, other than the engine, it really didn't need all that much.

Just go through everything to be sure .... not so unlike the way you should when you buy any Vanagon that you don't know the entire history of.

No doubt grounds and electrical connectors will have gathered a little corrosion, but really, 1 year isn't all that much.

Mike '84 GL 7 pass '85 GL Westy