Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:22:11 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: ebay item 2441355519 BUY A TENT, A BRAND NEW KIA,
              AND STAY IN A  MOTEL!!!

I have three tents. I will NEVER own a Kia, they are not built well enough to last, would not get me to where I want to go, don't have enough room for family and gear, and have bad resale value. As for Motels, thankfully they do not often build them where I want to go, and when they do they cost $200.00 plus per night. Are Westy Syncro's perfect, no, but I will drive one until the day that I find something better that I can afford. Prices are market driven, there were only so many Westy's made, and even fewer Westy Syncro's, so long as demand exceeds supply the prices will be high. If you do not want one, or feel that the prices are out of line, you do not have to buy one.

Mark in AK 87 Westy Syncro

----- Original Message ----- From: David Brodbeck <gull@GULL.US> Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 7:35 am Subject: Re: ebay item 2441355519 BUY A TENT, A BRAND NEW KIA, AND STAY IN A MOTEL!!!