Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:54:59 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Am I crazy, sick or stupid?
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ>

Re: Roofracks

I have had racks on all of my vehicles for many years, I think that there is a state law requiring them here as everyone has one, and never had a rust problem from them. If you are getting rust from one I would check the quality of the equipment, or the installation, it could also be your climate. New Zealand is somewhat more humid than most of Alaska. Another thing to consider, my racks are not set in one place and left, they get moved depending on the activity that we are doing. One position for bikes, another for the kayaks, etc.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ> Date: Friday, November 7, 2003 9:52 pm Subject: Re: Am I crazy, sick or stupid?