Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:23:07 -0800
From:         Galleons Lap Photo <glphoto@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 12 Nov 2003 (#2003-1084)

Hello Skip

I too have a 1980 Westy, and I am also relatively new to it. However I have been peering into Westys and reading this list so maybe I can answer some of your questions.

I believe that you have a Westy that has been modified from the original.

The fridge looks different from mine. I don't recall the model number in mine, but it isn't the model you are asking about. I believe that the access hatch you are talking about below was added later, and is not a factory hatch. Check with any RV store for something that will be a better fit cosmetically, but I wouldn't bother looking for a Westy or VW branded cover.