Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:04:41 -0800
From:         Tom Forhan <fourwdvw@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      9th Annual Mid-Atlantic Holiday Fest : Dec 6 2003

Less than a month away, all are welcome.

1-5 Pm, December 6. 7001 Westmoreland Ave 20912 (use Mapquest). This is in the Washington DC area, inside the Beltway. Very close to I-95, about an hour from I-70. If you are lost, 301 270 8073.

Please bring a food/drink thing to share.

We will also have some nice doorprizes this year. Any vendors wishing to add to the pile of loot, please email me or just go ahead and ship to the above address if you cannot attend.

If you are coming from far afield, we have room for a few campers in the driveway, there is also a commercial campground nearby: http://www.cherryhillpark.com/index.html

This has traditionally been a family event, providing an opportunity for our significant others to compare notes on their partner's compulsions, and for kids to visit Washington DC.

This is always a good opportunity to hookup and trade parts, but no setting up tables in the driveway :-).

If you haven't attended before, we typically end up with about 25-30 buses from splits to eurovans. One year we got 19 vehicles in my driveway! For descriptions and pictures from past Mid-Atlantic Holiday Bus Fests, see Tom C.'s page: volksweb.relitech.com.

No need to RSVP, but if you think you will come please reply to this message so we can get a vague headcount.

Hope to see you there,

Tom F. 1963 Standard (somebody please take this off my hands) 1984 9 pax sunroof GL 1990 Syncro Westfalia