Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:48:11 -0500
From:         David Wilhite <dnmwilhite@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      My Insurance Policy Changes

Just received an important notice today from my insurance company regarding "Changes to Your Car Policy". Most of it, is just where they are providing less coverage, but I thought some of you may get a kick out of some of the stuff that is no longer covered. I've listed some excerpts from the amendments.

Section II - MEDICAL PAYMENTS - COVERAGE C

3b. The following is added to What Is Not Covered:

THERE IS NO COVERAGE FOR BODILY INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM: a. NUCLEAR REACTION; b. RADIATION OR RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION FROM ANY SOURCE; OR c. THE ACCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONAL DETONATION OF, OR RELEASE OF RADIATION FROM, ANY NUCLEAR OR RADIOACTIVE DEVICE.

4. SECTION IV - PHYSICAL DAMAGE COVERAGES

The following is added to When The Physical Damage Coverages Do Not Apply:

THERE IS NO COVERAGE FOR LOSS TO ANY VEHICLE THAT RESULTS FROM: a. NUCLEAR REACTION; b. RADIATION OR RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION FROM ANY SOURCE; OR c. THE ACCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONAL DETONATION OF, OR RELEASE OF RADIATION FROM, ANY NUCLEAR OR RADIOACTIVE DEVICE.

I suppose that if somebody puts a magnifying glass between the sun and your car , explodes a nuke, or zaps your car with microwaves; neither you nor your car will be covered on your insurance policy.

It must have taken a lot of research for them to figure out how they could screw me more on my insurance (lol). I guess it is Friday after all.

David

p.s. I have State Farm.