Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:39:55 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Need an after-the-fact  Carfax search....Please

Anyone with an active Carfax account.... your Pmail reply would be much appreciated.

The barn door is open, the horse is out in the field enjoying the oats, but...

After three weeks, my wife's "new" 02 Jetta Wagon VR6 has developed a slipping feeling in shifting from 3rd to 4th gear (AT). It is under warranty but just for background info I would like to have any negative stats on the car before I go to the VW dealer and bitch a lot.

She likes the car a lot, I love it... I want to make it clear to the dealer that we expect this and any other problem(s) to be fixed in a timely and professional manner. Their sales staff was anything but that.

... Going out in the cold and dark, looking for the damned horse after shutting the damned door.

Reminds me of a sign over a low door in a very narrow stairway in an old inn in the cottage country of England which says, "Duck or Grouse". I didn't duck and now I'm grousing. -- Stephen Chillicothe OH