Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:33:20 -0800
From:         Tom Young <tomyoung1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Steering rack replacement and replacement and . . .
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET>

Well no wonder I've never been fond of that beer!! --------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Young '81 Vanagon Lafayette, CA 94549 '82 Westfalia --------------------------------------------------------------- ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <jh_rodgers@BELLSOUTH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 3:00 PM Subject: Re: Steering rack replacement and replacement and . . .