Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:44:19 -0800
From:         "brian M." <wirenut992000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 14 Nov 2003 to 15 Nov 2003 - Special issue
              (#2003-1094)

Another clear cut example of what is wrong with society!

It wasnt our fault!! WAHHHHH! Everyone is to blame but us! WAHHHHH!!!

I feel sorry for the van and after reading that wonder if perhaps some sort of mandatory government sterilization program shouldnt be in effect.

These are the type that have kids that do no wrong--you know the type

Total"i am the victim" mentality...

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:00:06 -0800 From: zolo Subject: Re: dont ever take your honeymoon in a vanagon camper...

All of a sudden the story ended without letting us know of all the terrible things that happened. Or is this all?! If yes, than these guys don't know what having a bad time is. Must be some spoiled brats, thinking there is milk and honey around every corner. On top of it he puts his story as if it is someone else to blame for him wrecking a beautifully maintained and preserved work of art by disregarding the road conditions and driving way above the limit on a slopy icy, snowy road. The whole story is full of blaming something other than him or just not admitting that life can get like this too without having bad luck. In my mind nothing happened up to the wrecking that was out of the ordinary unfavourable settings. Pretty normal. One can meet these charachters all the time. They can call the police for any reason. Or the AAA as he did to put that alternator in there. He need to get his licence suspended for endangering his and his new wife's life with that reckless driving in the snow downhill and make him pay a good fine too not giving him an other free trip to have one more honeymoon. And he has been warned before already with that speeding ticket. It is a stupid story. I was looking for the punchline when it suddenly ended. But I'm glad they did not get hurt. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 10:59 AM Subject: dont ever take your honeymoon in a vanagon camper...