Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:11:04 -0800
From:         Leon <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Stealing ETKA & ELSA ?

Why is it so that we always worry about such tiny small stuff like basicaly parts list that only helps VW dealers sell parts while millions of $$ being stolen by politicians, huge companies monopolizing market and whole lot more ... In fact ETKA sucks compared to other parts software Leon 85 Subwagen

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/