Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:09:42 -0000
From:         kfilc <kfilc@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: ETKA & ELSA ? burning and shipping for free???
Comments: To: Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>

Frank didn't mention usd at all. I think he would do a good thing for the list members. If you compare Frank's time to burn a disc and yours, then you do apples and pears. Frank run's a business and his time is more valuable then your time after work. If you take time off from work to burn the disc, then you would understand why he is asking $10. But if you do it anyways, send one to me too.

Karl H Filc 58 McGill Dr. Viewlake RR#1 Janetville, Canada, Ontario L0B 1K0

KARL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris DeLong" <green536@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:17 PM Subject: Re: ETKA & ELSA ? burning and shipping for free???