Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Nov 2003 07:46:17 -0800
From:         "brian M." <wirenut992000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      1990 Vanagon Caravelle Carat For sale$2400/best

Chicago area- Pretty nice Caravelle- Thought I would offer it here before Ebay. Auto trans, remote start, rear mattress, rear bed. New within the last 4 months: Water pump rear shoes front pads exhaust J pipe oil pressure sending unit anti freeze oil&filter 20w50 windshield front shocks (on backorder-will be installed before purchase) rear heater core(also on order-will be installed this week) Van is in nice shape body wise-minor seam rust,has a dent behind the rear slider door-I had this looked at by one of the paintless body shops-said they could probably fix it for under $200. The van has no coolant leaks,and about 110,000 miles- runs like a champ! Bad stuff: Interior is dirty- if I have time it will be shampooed and cleaned before anyone sees it. Minor ticking noise on cold start-maybe lifters,but I am not sure. AC compressor is gone-but all brackets are there. Oil alarm went off once at 65 mph- I immediately shut it down and coasted to stop,restarted van -no alarm. Continued on at 65mph-alarm never went off again. Could be a fluke on the alarm relay,or a wiring issue-but it hasn't done it again. Van is a kind of burgundy red and looks real nice. It drives nice and shifts fine-no problems in this area Tires are good aquatreds in front,m7s aquatred type in the back. Pictures available if you PM me This is a pretty nice van and I would prefer a listmember get it-I would like to keep her but money is way too tight right now, and I need cash!!! $2400- make an offer. Brian