Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:26:41 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: My Advice-  Re: Coolant hose fatigue
Comments: To: kayakjr@JUNO.COM

I believe that you are incorrect about one statement: "There's nothing special about the VW hoses". It is my understanding that VW, like Honda and some other manufactures use better quality materials than typically found in aftermarket hoses. Thirteen years is a long time for most automobile hoses that I have seen during my 20 years in automotive parts and service.

Mark in AK 20 years and counting parts & service

----- Original Message ----- From: John Reynolds <kayakjr@JUNO.COM> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:33 pm Subject: Re: My Advice- Re: Coolant hose fatigue