Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:44:37 -0800
From:         gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      ekta and filesort.exe file

I am still unable to get the ekta program to install on w2k. I get the error message "unable to open filesort.exe" anyone have a suggestion? Winimage allows me to see the vwcd.iso but I am unable to extract and copy it into any folders like I could with win98? thanks gary Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:37:03 -0800 From: gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM> Subject: ekta installion problem

Gerald, Joe and vwnut, I am unable to make it past the very early steps of the installation. Am I correct in assuming thatt the version that works with window 98 will work with win 2000? At this point I am thinking what I did wrong was that I unzipped the vwcd.zip file and wrote the vwcd.iso to a cd and used that as the installation file to image with winimage. This may be the wrong way to do the process as I notice when you unzip the vwcd.zip it creates a series of folders. The resulting error reads "cannot open epcsetup.exe file in eps=root" or something basically saying this is not going to happen. I am hoping to see the harlock problem soon. Thanks for your feedback and I will try again. gary