Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:37:30 +0000
From:         Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS Lots-o-stuff!! [SVC]
Comments: To: mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM

ok so Im me or email me @ green536@hotmail.com for this stuff 4 brand new A2 front big bumpers (complete, minus t/s lenses, which can be provided) $80 each

4 sets of complete (minus lenses, lenses can be provided) A2 Golf bumpers EURO, front and rear. 170$ per set

Cabriolet body kit, complete, white (except LF flare is red) 300$

Complete Digifant 1.8l for A1 (great swap for daily driver) 450$ Includes Engine (80k on clock), ECU wiring harness, fuel rail, airbox, intake boot etc.

1980 Scirocco, runs, drives, stops, goes. Factory s/r 800$ Nds a little maintenance. Windsheild does not leak and fuse box is dry

1968 VW camper 1800$, new brakes all around, SS lines in front, new tune-up, 1650 race engine w/dual Kadrons, header, stinger tailpipe/muffler. Scares the S**T outta people Has been known to do a wheelie

Both roof handles for Cabriolet, function fine. 50$ each

Round headlight front clip, no rust, 75$

Complete power steering for A1 120$ Includes pump, all hoses, reservior, brackets, rack, etc.

Used A2 Jetta rear big bumper, maroon, complete, 50$

6 doors from A2 Jetta big window (4 gray, two left side in maroon) Make offer

Passenger side Cabriolet door, white, perfectly straight, complete, 100$

Rear Cabriolet hatch, I have 2 of these one is gray (will need good paint) w/o brake light 30$ for that one. The other is white w/brake light perfect. 70$ for that one

Rear cabriolet glass. This is the one in the top. 40$ good defrost lines

all 3 rear windows for 2dr golf A2 factory tinted (this is darker than normal tint)75$ for all 3

A2 late model body kit 100$ 4 flares, 2 skirts

front A2 Nospeed sway bar, complete, 70$

Vanagon power steering pump, doesnt leak, 45$

MKI Scirocco dash, two light cracks, 50$

MKI Scirocco "S" Instrument cluster 100$

MKI Scirocco Instrument cluster 60$ X2

Porsche 16" Phone Dials. All 4 are 7" wide 250$

GTi snowflakes, how many do you want? 20-40$ depending on if they have tires and are nice

3 tear drops. so-so condition 75$ for all

MKI right side fender in white, 50$

MKI left side fender, rusted from primer black, will need paint but is straight 25$

MKI pedal assemblies 30$ each X3

Cabby quad round grill with lights 100$

A1 100mm axles 120$ for both

A1 100mm spindles 40$ each (have left and right)

A1 rear axle complete (fairly new drums and brakes) 75$

A1 struts front and rear (good nonleakers) 100$ for all 4 complete

Cabby leather steering wheel 40$

4 button steering wheels X2 20$ each

MKI Scirocco steering wheels X2 one black 35$ one brown 25$ black horn button 35$

Brown MKI Scirocco rear decklid (no Holes) 40$

A2 Jetta front seats (4dr) blue crushed velour 20$ for pair, need some cleaning but are intact

A1 center console with gauges and wiring 75$

B3 Passat front control arms and sway bar, upgrade your A2! 50$

2.0l bottom end, good core 200$

1.8l solid lifter head 100$ good condition

1.8l 16v head complete needs some welding between cylinder #3 and #4 100$

40mm 16v A2 intake manifolds X 3 upper and lower 50$ each

42mm intake manifold A2 and B3 upper and lower 50$

A2 Jetta rear seat gray 30$ nice shape

1.8l 16v bottom end good core 100$

4 GTi snowflakes with studded hankook tires 3k miles on them 200$

Space saver wheels 4x100 20$

A1 rabbit rear hatch, 10$

MKI Scirocco rear hatch, gold, complete 40$

'87 GTi rear seat 60/40 split 50$

'91 Vanagon AC rear fan unit, has fans and condenser, perfect, 50$

A2 Jetta rear small bumper 40$ Complete

'90 Audi 100 wheels and tires, 15", tires are good, Falkens, 100$ Including space saver spare

'90 Audi 100 Instrument cluster, 100$ complete, perfect

'90 Audi 100 taillights 15$ each

'90 Audi 100 headlight left side (I think) 60$

A1 factory front and rear sway bars. 50$ for both including hardware

All prices are negotiable. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I know I have assloads of more A1 stuff along with some A2 stuff. IM me if you dont see it here. TIA

Chris DeLong Fine Tuning 206.367.5503 www.finetuningperformance.com Seattle, WA USA

_________________________________________________________________ Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio