Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:38:26 -0500
From:         John Meeks <jmeeks@GASLIGHTMEDIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Starting issue
Comments: To: hosel <hosel@QUIK.COM>

Jim,

>Also is there any simple way to stop the warning buzzer from buzzing?

I put a piece of electrical tape over the buzzer grille. The sound is very tolerable now. It's located in the fuse block, top row in my '91.

>I can only start my 90' GL if either the parking or >headlights are turned on.I'd like to know if this is a normal situation,

AFIK this is waaay not normal. I have never seen a Vanagon like this. Sorry I have no idea what the cause would be.

John Meeks Top of Lower Michigan 91 Westfalia MultiVan

sign up for the Vanagon Rescue Squad www.vanagonauts.com?catid=74