Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:57:45 -0500
From:         John Meeks <jmeeks@GASLIGHTMEDIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: rear heater hose question??
Comments: To: systemsfarm <cybor_punk@HOTMAIL.COM>

Ken, I just had my rear heater out to replace the core (Thanks Bus Depot). What I observed confirms your guess. The upper hose goes to the valve which has a tapered channel which restricts the flow of coolant to a small amount.

The valve as the input is the only setup that would make sense in this application IMHO.

John Meeks Top of Lower Michigan 91 Westfalia MultiVan

sign up for the Vanagon Rescue Squad www.vanagonauts.com?catid=74